It's been exactly 1 month since my last posting here. I called it a hiatus. It was. I enjoyed it.
I don't think I took any photos this last month with the exception of a few for a website.
Over this time, I've been planning a few shoots that are up and coming. I've also been diligently working on the prequel to a book I've already written yet haven't published. It's been very exciting to outline the book and begin writing it in an orderly fashion. I can thank the maker or makers of Scrivener for this because the first book was written in Word and there really is no comparison between the two programs in terms of keeping things orderly.
I've also been buying more female clothing. That sounds weird, but I don't have a wardrobe person in my corner which means I am it. I hope to put these new pieces to work soon.
In the last month I've also been able to back up and review some philosophy on the subject of living. I've read from a few different sources and compiled a list that I think would probably equate to a changed world, and for the better, if applied by people. Little by little, one by one, we can try to emulate a higher state. So here we go:
1) Be Happy and thankful; life can throw you curve balls and temporary emotions may be appropriate, but in general be happy and be thankful. Life is not worth it as an angry person.
2) Love people, realize that they have a set of their own problems and short comings just as you do.
3) Think with the future in mind. We are all approaching our futures with every present moment. Do your present actions contribute to better survival in the future; for you, your family, your friends, groups, mankind, the planet and on?
4) Never regret the past or your actions or lack of action. Life is too short to dwell on these things. If you messed something up, fix it. If you can't figure out what you can do, then go out and help others in similar situations to what you are now trying to remedy.
5) Find your purpose in this life. When were you doing the things that made you the most happy? Were you fulfilled and was it genuine? You will know. Once you find your purpose, take a look at your life and all of your actions now. Which ones contribute to that purpose? Reinforce those! Which ones detract from your purpose? Push those out.
6) Challenge yourself continually. Life is full of plateaus, master one then move on up a little higher.
7) Be a giver, help people, take the time to care. But be willing to be helped as well, especially when you need it.
8) Never join a new group, school, union, partnership, university or educational class thinking you know all about it. Doing that bars your chances to learn and can stunt your growth on many levels.
9) Be responsible for yourself and when you master that, for others. Be willing to be the one that carries things forward. Never abandon something or someone which you are depended upon unless that action, person or group was negative in the first place.
10) Be humble.
11) Be different. Don't try to be anyone else except yourself, because really, there is no other you, but there is already others with their own personalities.
12) Remember that in life's often brutal pummeling to first focus on your purpose and the future and realize that everything is temporary and shall come to pass.
13) Make things happen. If you don't succeed at first, it's okay to back up, reevaluate things and then work at it again.
14) Groups with purposes, direction and vision can overcome more than any ONE person in the same position but it takes the individual to dream up the idea.
15) Slow down on occasion and breathe. Take a break, go out, breathe, get away from your daily life, daily routine and repetitive motions.
16) Remove negative stresses in your life, gradually or all at one. Just work toward situations where stress is at a minimum.
17) Be true to yourself. Don't compromise your ideals, integrity or self.
18) Always be willing to learn, even if those around you consider you are more advanced in any field or area of life.
19) Always be willing to experience anything. If you do this, you will have a greater chance of being
20) Do everything you can to eat healthy and stay active. Suppression on the body is suppression on the tethered spirit and a plague on the mind.
21) Never support a group or government that oppresses it's citizens because of the actions of the few. Such, will bring the entire society down to the level of the one they have failed to handle. Don't be idle with groups that threaten your right to freedom, life, and the pursuit of happiness, wealth, individuality, health and peace.